Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bamboozled

I was replanting my lil bamboo plant that outgrew its lil vase and the rocks accidentally fell into the garbage disposal. Are you kidding me?!?!

Then my Nip Tuck recording didnt record- EEEEEiiiiieeee! I think it also plays at 11 though :)

Did anyone see Dancing w/ the Stars? I cant wait to see how Jerry Springer did.

So the big story of today was that we went to the Men's Wearhouse to get Chaz a suit. We got two fantastic suits (tons of weddings, interviews, etc coming up). However- no one told me how crazy expensive that place can be. Let's put it in perspective- we ended up spending more than double the cost of my wedding dress. BaaaGeeezUs! That place just financially rapes a person. I wanted to tell our sales associate that if I wanted to get raped- I would have gone to prison- at least they give you a meal.

I still have a cold and probably should not have just gone to the gym but I had to walk off the sticker shock from suit shopping.

Work is crazy busy. I am helping to plan the big annual MS Walk on campus. Had a prospective donor come in, budget issues, dealings w/ SGA, database updates, and about 15 events coming up next week alone so its been busy. I might have to call in sick some day this week just to sleep it all off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Those are probably very expensive suits, although I don't know the price tag attached to your wedding dress, but I do know how much mine was on sale and if two suits doubled that, then I'd think it'd be robbery.

Nip/Tuck does follow itself on Tuesday nights. Hope you were able to catch it...a lot more action than last week's episode;>

3:58 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I've already lost touch with Nip/Tuck so much that even the first episode didn't grab my attention.

You should try JC Penny's next time for suits, very nice, not that expensive...MW will definatly rape you!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call in sick.

Get some sleep!

We need you healthy! :)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home