Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Movie Review

Saw The Sentinel this weekend on NetFlix. Good movie! It had Eva Longora, the star of 24, Kim Bassinger, etc. Highly recommend it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Jill - I just added this movie to my Netflix List so I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it!

9:48 AM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Humm, I might have to get this now...I've hear several good things about it.

Also, if you get a chance to see Crank at the theaters, go see it (or put it on your Netflix wishlist for about 6 months from now)...it was pretty good.

Also, during the previews when we went to see Crank, we watch the trailer for Saw III, so I have to borrow Saw II from you guys when you get a chance.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home