Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Long weekends are the best!

Too bad Skygirl left before the weekend!
On Friday Chuckstar went out to play Texas Hold'Em w/ my IT dept. Ahhh- that means a night out on the town for me! I had my last chiro appt finally! I did a little shopping. Then I got to use up my gift card for CheeseCake Factory! I met up w/ M&L down there. Even after eating there, I met my weight goal so I was stoked.
On Saturday me & the hubby went shopping everywhere to find the right match of drapes and a carpet for the TV living room and we finally got it!
Then we picked up Ot-man and his neighbor Rick who I like to call Frank and went to go tailgate. We met up w/ R&L down there. Arup also caught up w/ us down there. The tailgate next to us just happened to be the hubbies old roommate whom we havent seen in 5 years. We went to the UCF game and it was a blast. I love our seats. They are right next to the band so you get the awesome drummers goin. We are also the top row of the lower section which means there is a fabulous fence behind us that we can lean against plus we can stand up w/out blocking anyone & it is a natural wind tunnel so it never gets too hot. Sweeet!Got great pics of the game. We won. Cool time. Cant wait for the next game!
On Sunday we went out and bought a couch. A sofa sleeper- it will arrive in about 2 weeks. We could have gone and picked it up but chances are we'd bust our butts and/or it would rain plus we'd have to borrow a truck and recruit help. We caught up w/ the neighbors after that.
Today we spent hours and hours doing yard and house stuff. It was a good time. We caught up w/ MikeC and now we are just watching TV. Oh! NP cleaned out her closet so I inherited like a months worth of wardrobe. Rock on!
So that was the abbreviated weekend update.
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

The game was a blast. Got a little hot on our side because of the lack of a breeze. We were about 6 rows back off the field and about the 35 yard line of the UCF side. I have to thank M&L for the tix, we had an awesome time at the mini-tailgate and I'm disappointed that we don't have season tickets.

L has two potential hook-ups for the UF-UCF game in my old stopping grounds, hopefully one of them comes through!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home