Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today's update

I really have nothing to blog about today but felt that I should.
Work lunches are funny. Today I went with my boy posse. It was me, Andrew, Mike, Flea & Casey. On the flipside, Chuckstar usually goes with Yvette, Denese, Sara, Annie and maybe Lynn. My gang asked me if I get mad that the hubbie is at lunch with all of these lovely ladies. Um...hello- I am hanging with enough guys to form a boy band! I think its funny.
Told ya I had nothing to blog about.

After work today me & the hubby had a 6pm meeting with our trainer at the gym. The training session is for a small group of 4. Ironically- the other guy looked familiar to me & he too works on campus- as the computer guy for Health & Public Affairs! Am I a computer guy magnet?!?!? Somethin in the air today I guess. (Plus I got to talk to my bro today- another computer guy). So while at the gym, mind you it was bright and sunny when we left to go, a crazy storm that totally schooled TS Ernesto appeared. The power went out on all of the lights except for the TVs. So everyone didnt even flinch but rather just kept working out in the dark. Very entertaining. So you wanna know my motivation at the gym? At first it was b/c I couldn't get the elyptical machines to stop (I had good momentum going). But now....I have been conditioned like Pavlov's dog. You can only here the TV through your headphones IF the machine is in use. Criminy! That is brilliance. I only wanted to be on this one machine for 15 minutes but stayed on it for 45 b/c of a darn Lifetime movie I was watching. My legs feel like butter.

Tomorrow at work I have Tom MacCubbin coming in. He has a radio station and has written 4 books and is always on TV and has a section in the Orlando Sentinel- he is the FL Urban horticulturalist. I also have the female owner of Harley Davidson coming in later, someone from the Orlando Magic, and a few other cool peeps. My students are doing the annual Iron Chef competition again this month and the Dean has agreed to be one of our judges again.

Time for bed. Catch you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home