Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nip Tuck

So Nip Tuck is back on the air. I was very curious how they were going to start off the season. Julia is prego with a lobster claw baby (I 4get the medical term for it). Didn't see that one coming. Not MR, not a missing leg, but lobster claws. Dr. Troy's shrink told him she thinks he is gay and in live w/ Dr. MacNamara. I think the shrink was Brooke Shields. Needless to say, it was still very entertaining. We stayed up late after the gym yesterday to watch it & it kept our attention the whole time.

So here is my ideal dream for the show. I would LOVE to see Alyssa Milano as Dr. Troy's next love interest. She was his wife on Charmed before he became the source of all evil. That would rock. Is that so much to ask?! Sigh, a girl can dream.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Started off slow IMO. They did show a bunch of shots of Dr. Troy's butt, the end shot was great when he had Brook Sheild's character bent over the desk taking it from behind.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I will be so incredibly disappointed if they transform Dr. Troy into a gay man...I just can't take that.

I thought it was fairly uneventful but can see much to look forward to in the upcoming episodes based on the clips shown.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home