Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nip This!

Nip Tuck starts tonight at 10pm!

http://www.tv.com/nip-tuck/show/17095/summary.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I don't watch Nip Tuck - but I am so happy that tv shows are coming back on. Have you tried "Vanished"? It is pretty good. Also you can watch "Kidnapped" and "Studio 60" pilots early by ordering them from Netflix! Bones started back up this week too!

9:50 AM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

The ONLY way I'd get sucked back in to this show is if they bring back the writers from the first and second season. Last season blew chunks from about the mid-point and the whole Carver thing was a total let-down.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

I have recorded Vanished but havent sat down to watch them yet.
I'm also sure that Dancing with the Stars will be entertaining- esp w/ Jerry Springer!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home