Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bballin it with the IT Crew

Today was a delight at work.
I was caught up with everything. Homecoming prep is going well. I got to play bball again with Andrew and Mike in the Ed gym- Andrew brought his infant and toddler (his wife had a dentist appt). Then we met up w/ Flea at Fazzolis. Andrew had an appt he had to go to so he left both his kids with me.
I also got to leave work early today to meet the hot tub guy- boy was he creepy. Serial killer written all over him. He was yelling at his kids over the phone about alimony money.
I finally heard from GA Girl. She is doin well.
Chaz comes home tomorrow.
I'm lookin 4ward to tailgating this Friday and going to the MS Walk on Sat.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home