Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

CN&JN close up


CN&JN close up
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
Chaz dad sent me a pic so here it is.

Today is Chaz Dads bday. Happy birthday to him!
Charles brought home a cold from his CT trip last week. Now we both have it. Blah.
I'm a little 'events' out. I have the film series tomorrow night. I have some weird all hands meeting presentation on Friday. Saturday is the Monster truck show. Sunday will also be family day. I'm planning some stuff for Emilys departure. We have a bday thing for Chaz on the 1st, his 1st day at his new job on the 2nd, his dinner on the 3rd, the supbowl on the 4th. Makes the days really fly by.

So for Chaz new job- I found out they also pay his home Internet bill, and his cell phone (they will by him a Verizon). He might also get to go to some conference in CA in March. Plus the free insurance for us both being employees here. Good stuff.

It is official, the Homecoming parade will NOT be downtown but rather on campus! Woo hoo. I am so tork as to whether or not to buy season tix. Often times I can get my bosses tix....but it is the 1st year of the stadium...Humph- I dunno. Its about $500 and thats a lot of $.

So with Chaz switchin jobs- our insurance (we are both on his) ends Feb 1st :o so I am gettin all my appts in now. I just got back from the dentist. Oh the excitement.
I went to the gym by myself for lunch- what a loser. But- if you stop once, it makes it easier to stop again. I thought I was doing so well until supergirl gets on the treadmill next to me to train for her 10k. She made me look like I was walking. Punk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put all the money you are saving on insurance towards the season tickets!! And the gym..you are doing so much better than I am with that whole working out in the new year deal. Great job!

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Gym-girl!!

Work out a little extra for me, and don't worry about the 10K girl, we'll drag her to Sonny's and force feed her corn nuggets! LOL.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home