Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Just a qucick hello before I start the day.
Little Ben got accepted into the prestigious American Heritage school. Here is a link:
http://www.ahschool.com/Plantation/admissions/campustour/lowerschool.html

Yesterday the in-laws came over. I was able to pull an entire bag of oranges from our tree out back. Even with that freeze we had a week ago- that tree is still producing mad amounts oranges! We all ate at Sonnys and then I spent the next FIVE hours at the library/office doing HW. Man did that suck. Next Saturday is going to be my 'me day' and I am just gonna pack up my man and drive to where ever I want.
Friday night I had an Alumni event at RJ Gators. I ate so many appetizers that i cannot even think of looking at one for a week.
I was hoping to see Amy on Saturday but they got a flat tire which put them back a few hours- I wanted to go out and meet them but I was not doing well from all the appetizers the night before- and driving out to Kissimmee at 8pm is just scary! We did however go out and buy an X Box 360. Chaz can now stream whatever he wants from his computer to the living room TV. He also upgraded to Vista which is pretty cool. I also got a baby shower gift for Shellys baby shower in 2 weeks.
Chaz & I car pooled today so we can go to the gym after work.
Other than that, no other excitement. More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home