Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Nicole Betting Poll

So Nicole's due date is tax day. However, I think it will be early, hence I am starting the Guess That Due Date Betting Poll.
My guess will be April 10 with a 2nd choice of April 12. I am also going to guess 2:22pm and 4:10pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Chaz voted ironically enough for April 10 then April 12 as well! His times are 2pm or 11pm. Amy went with March.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get in on this action?

Is there $$ involved?

My guess is April 1st (cause it would be so cool to have an April Fools Day baby!).

My second guess is April 8th.

I have NO idea on the times...

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home