Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dog blues

So Monkee's nails are getting so long that they started to get a lil curl to them. So I packed up Chaz and the dogs and we went to the vet this morning for a nail trim (his nails are black and I am too chicken to do it myself). So then we find out we are out of heartworm pills. Our $9.50 visit just turned into more like $171.50. (Insert teary eyes here!).
Then I asked what the normal weight for a GOlden Retriever was and they said 5-70. So we weighed Tiger. Now keep in mine last time we weighed him there he was like 72 pounds. We switched him to Science Diet light food. Um yeah. He now weighs 92 pounds :o SChnikes!!! We are sooo over feeding him (and I hear he has been sneakin some of Monks vegetarian allergy dog food.....). So they gave us this itty bitty measuring cup to now feed Tiger with. This is gonna suck. We should also switch dog biscuit brands- apparently we use the equivalent to McDonalds drive thru goodness brand.....
That has been our Saturday morning. Rob & Lisa went off to Costa Rica and Amy and her gang are on their way here from Naples.
More soon.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home