Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back to the madness

Had a very busy weekend. Abi arrived which is always a good time. I set up for Nicole's baby shower on Thursday so I could get more Abi time in on Friday. We ended up eating dinner at Logans and also went bowling. I'll post those pics soon.On Saturday night we ended up having a group of us eat at Houlihans. On Sunday was the shower. We had about 36 women there and there were oodles upon oodles of gifts. We had to pull out a 2nd gift table! Check out my FLICKR for pics. My fav of course was the knit UCF Class of 2028 sweater!
Abi also got to take some dog pics as well!School stinks. I am just not enjoying classes this semester.I am on my way to go meet Chaz at the gym, then I have 100 applications left to read for the Who's Who committee I am on. Tommorow after work we meet with our Financial Planner and I am going to try to catch my first bball game on campus after that.More soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

That sweater sounds adorable! Did someone make it or can you buy that kind of thing?!? And I feel the SAME WAY about school this semester. I dread going to classes and I'm not into at all like I used to be. : ( Hey come up with a reason for me to come to Florida, eh? A party or something... ; ) I need a vacation.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home