Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday night


IMG_4524
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
Yesterday we had our trees done. Oh the excitement. I got to leave work early due to spring break (after I restocked the gardener w/ a bazillion new plants). Then I went to Home Depot for me and bought a bunch of petunias for that lil island out front where the light post is. I should have taken a pic! I'll get around to it.
That knocked me out so Chaz and I napped then woke up to meet the old Siemens crew at Houlihans for 2 peeps birthdays. It was nice to see the old crew. There were about 14 of us there and luckily we got the one big table :)
Amy O was gonna come down but got sick :(
Tracy was also supposed to come visit from NC but I havent heard back from her yet so I dunno is she is coming still.
Today we have a bbque to attend to tonight. I really wanted to go to the beach but it is 60 out so alas, another time yet again.
No other excitement.
xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Petunias are so pretty! I can't wait to see the pic.

By the way, I've tagged you for a meme sort of thing, if you're interested.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home