Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

How I know I made the right choice :)

I went to my mailbox and my new doc office already sent me a welcome pack. In it it included an appt reminder date and a map with directions. The envelope even had a lovely sticker to seal it. They also sent me my paperwork "so that they could spend more time one on one with me instead of doing paperwork during my appointment." Schnikes! Are you kidding me?!?!?
I am already sold on them.
They had me at hello.
No really- they did- they actually talked to me- what a concept!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

The doctors there really are fantastic! Sometimes the Winter Park office gets busy but maybe you'll be going to the Oviedo office. The doctors we have seen and especially liked are:

Bartfield
Carducci
M. Jones

Carducci is very straightforward. You'd probably really like her because she won't yank your chain. Bartfield and M. Jones have a very good bedside manner and are easy to talk to. You're going to really like it there.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home