Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, February 16, 2007

blah

My Friday is off to a bad start.
Its one of those days you show up at 8 and your boss wants a meeting w/ you at 8:01 (prob b/c I am the only person here!). So far I know we both picked different candidates as our top choice for the prog asst position. EEEiiieee.
I have too many work events going on as is and now for the grant they want me to go to Tallahassee for a day for a 3 hour class on the 27th. Aint no way I can do that! I have events, luncheons, meetings, interviews and CLASS that day. Plus I stink at driving at night so I would have to drive out there alone on Monday evening ...not a fan.
All of my students have been coming in w/ receipts and all these money questions. It is an accounting nightmare to keep it all straight.
I am ready for a vacation. Today.
Abi is on her way up and will arrive today.
I set up the baby shower stuff last night so I could spend time w/ her this weekend and not have to worry about it. Unfortunately- I kept getting really dizzy (so I can sympathize w/ ya Rob!)- I had to sit down on the floor multiple times. Not sure whats up w/ that. I am still dizzy today. So what a bummy start to the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home