Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today is the day!

I am counting down the hours till we get to go to the hospital and meet the mini Otto (aka Zack).
I'm bummed about not getting to be in the room (sorry Ots- I was bankin on you passing out so I could go in!Not that you would of....although it does make for a cute story) but alas- Zack is too comfy so it is time to go in.
Expect pics shortly (okay, in like 1/2 a day)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home