Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, April 20, 2007

The Saga continues

So after I calmed down last night I constructed the rebuttal email to the jerk parent. I explained to him how he asked me about the comp sci summer camp, not UCFs stats and that in fact yes UCF is 54% female, the comp sci dept is 90% male and 71% caucasian. Gotta say- it felt good to stick it to a lawyer who can't get his facts straight. And his son goes to a prep school- not soundling like Mr. Lawyer man was hurting for money. So annoyed. So i also copied the 2 VPs he included and it turns out he had the email addy for the one (glad he is not my lawyer!).

My other story of the day- Last week I was talkin to my friend who I have known for years. I was inquiring about teaching on the side for her dept in the spring. So she said hey lets me Friday at 10. I'm thinkin this is an informal between friends thing since I know her, and I was just goin to learn about it. I had to be at a TA meeting at 10:30 so I was wearing my nerdy summer camp polo, didnt have my nails done, got the sunglasses on my head. Well guess what? It was a freakin full fledge interview. SCHNIKES! It was 2 people who had a portfolio of questions. Oh crap. I didn't bring any of my handouts or anything. I didnt look up their program beforehand. Oh man. I so had to BS my way through it. Luckily my friend Mike went thru that prog so I was able to recall stuff he told me about it back in the day.
Good golly. Then I had to run to Engr 3. In heels. Ugh.
That was my drama.
I get to go to Knightro tryouts tonight.
More soon.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home