Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Off to NC


CharlesAndGrandmaTripp.jpg
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
We got word that Chaz grandma might be on a downward spiral and it was recommended that we fly out to NC this weekend. We will leave on Friday and get back on Sunday. Not sure what to do w/ the dogs just yet.
I have my final tomorrow night so at least the semester is over with.
We will keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

Where in NC are you headed? Isn't it the Asheville-area?

12:20 PM  
Blogger Southern Belle said...

You guys are in my prayers. Please have a very safe trip and let us know if we can do anything. If you need us to check on the dogs, just let me know.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

We are going to Ahoskie, NC if I am not mistaken!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home