Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Eeeeew Placenta!!!!


IMG_0001
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So we heard shreaks from the office a few doors down and it turns out they went to clean the hamster cage only to reveal babies!
Here are their 1st pics ever from underneath the cage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOn't be too grossed out. You may be seeing another placenta soon. YIKES!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home