Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Weekend recap

Geez did that weekend just fly by!
All is well at work. Chaz still gets to go to lunch now and then w/ his old Siemens crew. I have been going alot w/ MC and my IT crew. My IT crew rocks.
After work on Friday we met up w/ Yvette at Logans and also took her to Chaz new office.

On Saturday we did a lot of house stuff. We ended up have Mike R over (and Lynn) to help fix the mechanical parts of the garage door opener. As a thank you we took them out to Longhorn in Longwood.
Oh- peeps have been asking about the lady bugs. They are not a nuisance atall. Heck- I think most of them have escaped some how but unfortunately, the scale is coming back so either they didnt work or I would need thousands more of them. So I laid down these granule things that my mom got me. Supposedly the roots absorb them and they are toxic to scale or something along those lines.
Chaz & I also tooled around and looked at houses that interest us but we sooo can't afford. They are within 4 miles of where we are and cost like $545,000. Huge lots (like 5) and some on lakes (and no basketball hoops). I love our house and I just wish our neighbors would move. They arnt that bad but they just arnt good either!
Today we woke up early and met Otto and went to church. Afterwards the 2 of them went to breakfast while I, like a loser, went to campus to work on a final. I took a study break and met Nicole, Otto, Rob n Lisa at Sonnys and swung by Lowes afterwards. Then back to my final. I got 98% of it done. For dinner the 6 of us (& her sis) went to an impromtu dinner at Nicoles. We had a lovely time. Till Chaz brought up the notion that Monkee will probably die in 4 years. I will laugh when he Monkee is 21 ;)

Oh- Kathy & Eric are having a girl in August!
My sister's in-laws are leaving April 23. My finals are over April 25.

Oh - we are in for some major expenses (that or Chaz has a weird social fetish and just wants to either meet people or keep the economy going). He wants to have a fence guy come here, a pressure washer guy, a sprinkler guy, a guy to level or put dirt under the shed, a maid, an electrician to install new lights, a pool guy, etc. Schnikes. Next weekend we will probably try to fix the pond out front ourselves and maybe install some landscape lights if we can get a good deal (although I do have a work event on Saturday that I have to be at). Other than that- thats the news.
Happy Easter!

1 Comments:

Blogger Southern Belle said...

I love impromptu dinners! That was great fun and so nice to just relax with friends. And when does Charles start the second job he is going to need to pay all these people he wants to come to the house. I do know an electrician if you need a name. And my Dad is about to move here for 9 weeks and he is going to need something to do to keep him busy. Hire him!!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home