Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, April 06, 2007

The Gang


IMG_0021
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So at work we all ended up wearing the same thing so we had to get some group pics to 'represent' and all. So we took a couple of goofy pictures. I love it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, you could kick Bush in the ass for the sucky job he is doing?!

Just a thought.

You should rent Segways and do the tours that way. I've heard that it is really a good way to go.

Have fun!!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...this comment was suppose to be with the vacation blog entry...sorry!

10:28 AM  
Blogger damnyanckee said...

Your hair looks sooo nice that length and style. And I miss those shirts...

4:53 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I think you guys need to get back to work!

:-P

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Callahan is looking SLIM!! and you guys look cute, now get back to work!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home