Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The vacation plan

We wanted to do something new and different for a vacation this year and we have decided on going to Washington, DC.
We have our plane tickets (free thanks to Skymiles) and we have our hotel booked (Embassy Suites). I have never been there before so we will pull the complete tourist gig and visit all the must see stops. Corny, educational, and fun. We will visit the Smithsonian, monuments, probably the U. S. Capitol Building, the White House and the U. S. Supreme Court, Georgetown, Kennedy Center, Potomac River, Cherry Blossom trees, (shcnikes- we are so 30!)- oh- and we will give a high five to Bush if we see him. That is the plan. We are going in May.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

One of the coolest things we did while we were there was to visit the Capitol building. Don't just go on the standard tour though. Call your Congressman's office tomorrow. They need time in advance, but if you call them early enough, you can get a personal tour and it is totally worth it! When you talk with them, ask if they can help you arrange other tours. Many things need to be arranged by your Congressman (you can't just walk into as much as you used to be able to).

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh I'm so jealous!! You tell my momma hello when you're there!! I love that city! So will you!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home