Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The weekend

I invited Amy over for the weekend and she showed up on Thursday :) She has a new car- an HHR. Its black and looks like a morph of a PT Cruiser and a hearse (in a good way). She got here and we went bowling. Everyone prob thought we were 'together.' It was rather amusing.

On Friday I woke up butt early and drove out to my sisters hotel. The 4 of us went to Disney (Magic Kingdom). Ben wasn't too interested in it- he preferred to look for lady bugs (how devastating for my sister!!!). I hadnt walked that long in forever. The lines there were ridiculous but we had a good time. Ib and Ben were the 1st to drop and left early. I couldnt keep up w/ my sis and ended up taking a bus back to the hotel and driving back. We then had people over at our house. Tons of pics up on the Flickr account.

On Saturday I went w/ Amy and Chaz to Gatorland. Now that place rocks! Amy bought a ginamorous bag of hotdogs that she carried around and gave to the gators. It rocked. Then we came home and swam in the pool then had people over for a bbque.
More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home