Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, September 03, 2007

weekend update

Just a quick hello on this fabulous holiday.
It has been a good weekend. On Friday we met up w/ rob n lisa and went to Circosta's. Then we came to the house and watched Saw 3. I love horror flicks.
On Saturday night just Chaz n I went to Sak Comedy Lab. Apparently the most popular comedian was there that night and we got tickets by the skin of our teeth. We were goin to do a romantic dinner afterwards at this place across from the old lees lakeside that I thought was a cute bistro but it was a wine bar. Nuts. Oh well, good effort.
On Sunday chaz n I went out to a nice breakfast at the IHOP and then mike n lynn invited us over to new symerna beach. It was their parents shin dig so we were the youngest ones there. We didnt get home till about 11pm. Oh! Mike and Lynn got a cocker spaniel- it is brown, about a year old, and named Henry.
Today chaz has a poker game while i work on stuff for my class. We have some house projects to work on till then. That is the excitement.
Oh- and UCF beat NC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home