Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, June 20, 2008

The 1st crib


IMG_2886
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Last night Charles put together one of the three cribs. It took him 40 minutes. We were so impressed with the quality parts and the drawer. He is putting off doing the other two so he has room to do the touch ups on the crown molding. I am loving it so far! Next project is to switch out the light switch in that room. It has to go! More pics as it all comes together. With that many cribs, it will look like a cute little orphanage :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

One down two to go.
-Simone

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home