Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Are you going to eat that?....

Let's discuss how difficult 4000 calories a day is. You laugh- but dang!!!!! Today for instance, I went to McDonalds for breakfast and had the ever so delightful sausage, egg & cheese biscuit meal. Apparently that is only like 440 calories. I had an orange Hi-C with that. Then I got to work and ate a bag of combos per usual- that is 240 calories. Then I ate my Welches fruit snack pack- that is 130 calories. Then I went to Bennigans for lunch and had the baked potato soup and turkey sandwich w/ a Sprite. Not sure how many calories were in that. Not more than 500. So then I just went to Smoothie King and got a smoothie- that was 536 calories (score!). So we are not even at 2000 calories!?!?!?!? I have to eat a 2000 calorie meal???? I can hit 3500 but 4000 is harder than you think. I am doing the ice cream each night along with snacks (including bags of chips- whole bags) and so far at most gained like 14 or 15 pounds. I go home and watch TV as to not burn any calories. I've been doing my shopping online.
I see pictures of other people at 15 weeks carrying triplets and everyone is bigger than me (see below). Maybe the height thing really is a serious advantage?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/deebug951/Triplets/12weekswithtriplets.jpg&imgrefurl=http://wheelertrio.blogspot.com/2007/04/pregnancy-pics_16.html&h=240&w=320&sz=29&hl=en&start=8&tbnid=V5TcM__7A9R2iM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3D15%2Bweeks%2Bpregnant%2Bwith%2Btriplets%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You skinny thing!!! pbpbpbpbpbpb!

-General

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat it!! Eat it all!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

That woman looked larger than you to start. Only suggestion I have is to make sure to take advantage of topping things with cheese and bacon and sour cram as often as possible.

And, it does seem that height thing helps taller women appear smaller when pregnant than us short folks.

6:22 PM  
Blogger pyjammy pam said...

although getting 4000 calories a day was hard (if not impossible - i never really kept track) it sure was fun trying! ha ha! the hard part is STOPPING after the babies are born. :D

i am tall (5'10") and hardly showed until 20+ weeks. the pics are in my flickr stream, if you haven't seen them already.

10:31 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Who knew it would be so hard to gain weight! The o ly thing I'm thinking though is what your Dr thinks about eating McDonalds to gain the weight. Perhaps you should ask of healthier high-calorie foods... lol!!
-Simone

8:10 AM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

ps- that lady looked like she was chunky to start off with.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would have thought increasing calorie intake could be so hard?? I actually work with Smoothie King, and there are several options for guests like you looking for a high-calorie (but still healthful) smoothie in a variety of flavors. Best of luck, and congratulations!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home