Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Quick update


Papagayo
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Chaz has been in complete agony for two weeks now over this tooth ordeal. He is at the point where he would let me extract it for him. This weekend the whole side of his jaw swelled up like I beat him :o He does better when he is distracted and the drugs initially kick in but that is for a 2 hour window max. So today I will accompany him for hopefully the final dentist visit for this issue and they will just extract it. I will keep you posted.
To distract him, we went shopping. We ordered the dresser :) and everything should be arriving in abouut 2 weeks. Chaz also agreed to the Papagayo theme which rocks. We learned that we are the 'Discontintinued King and Queen" b/c EVERYTHING we select, everyone stopped carrying. It is ridiiculous.
We also met Chaz folks in Melbourne for lunch yesterday.

My sister was talking to a tennage neighbor and mentioned triplets in which the neighbor said a rather interesting point: "You know what's cool about that? When it's graduation time - when normally each kid would get 5 tickets for family and friends to attend - they will get 15 - and they will all have the same family - so lots of folks will be able to come." Good point!

Other than that, all is well. My energy level is up about 200% but I am not allowed to really do much so I am going stir crazy. Check out the Flickr pics to see the dresser we ordered.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home