Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

AWWWW!!!

So I just got the coolest phone call. My original doctor's office called. Everytime you go to the waiting room, they have these albums of success letters that every patient there anctually awaits to get 'their letter' in there one day. So of course, last week I finally sent in my letter. I even copy and pasted a pic of the triplet sonogram and of the one with the baby hand waving. So they called to ask if not only they can put in in the album, but if they can frame it in their lobby as well!!! Score! That is so way cooler than just the book. (It has no identifying info on it but I will know it is mine).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!

5:10 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

You're a celebrity already!! =)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home