Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

cribs

I drove home from work yesterday in a hurry to beat this looming storm that was rolling in.

IMG_2863

Upon my arrival, I see three boxes on my doorstep. Keep in mind, when I ordered the cribs, they told me between June 25- July 8 and that they would call and that someone had to be at the house to help take them off the truck. Needless to say, it isn't even the 20th yet, I got no call, and we didn't help unload!

IMG_2865

Well each box weighs 80 pounds (I am not allowed to lift more than 15). That storm was looming and Chaz was still at work so I called him and he came home right away and got them in the house.
IMG_2867

So knowing me, I will want to organize the parts tonight and start putting them together!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

How super exciting!! Its like Christmas! You know what I was just thinking? How cool is it that you have this blog and you're picture crazy because this will be a great thing to look back on when the babies are no longer babies and you want to remember how it all started. Thats pretty cool.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home