Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July


IMG_3030
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
How much does this bite? I went in to work on the 4th of July to do my class stuff since my summer camp starts on Sunday. While I was gone, Charles was doing some yard work and got to the side of the house only to find water gushing OUT of the house. Are you kidding me? You can imagine tyhe joy of having to call a plumber on a holiday. I think this happened a year ago or two as well when the sewer line broke. They stopped it and will fix it on Monday. So I took this teaching job to stay ahead of bills w/ the baby furniture buying and then this happens. That sucks. Total kick in the pants. We will probably need to get a contractor out as well - to fix the whole in our house and all. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Yuck! That sucks.
-Simone

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home