Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Hole in the House

Well, we got the plumbing issue competely resolved now and added a lovely garbage bag and duct tape decorum to the side of our home. Now we just need a contractor. Chaz & I were taking bets on what it would cost (my guess was 602.97 and his was 802.97 but to our surprise- it was 402.97). Not sure what the contractor will cost. or if we still have the paint from the original owners so we can paint over it when it is done. At least its the side of the house.

My summer camp is going well. The students have been delights- its the parents that I have been dealing with. The stories I could tell. Very amusing. Oh- my lead instructor got jury duty for next Monday- that will be fun to work out....I better brush up on my Java programming skills (j/k).

My class is fine. It is a 6 week class. This is the start of the 3rd week (it meets Monday thru Thursday over in Business). So we have like 15 chapters. Ummm....I just did chapter 13. Daaaang! So the remaining 3 weeks will be easy with making them do projects and having speakers.

I am finally having pregnancy symptoms. Did you know you can get two Charlie Horses simultaneously in each calf? I have gotten that each night this week. No biggie- I just didn't think that was possible. Only happens when I am in bed (another reason why I doubt I will get bed rest). The worst symptom I get is my coccyx. It feels like it is broken. If I sit too long or a certain way, it feels crippling. However, it lasts for like a minute so no big deal. The bottom of the belly feels heavy so I don't walk too fast- that is weird for me. I get what I call wanna be nose bleeds but I blame that on the stupid atmosphere of Vegas- I have had that since then- I wake up, if I blow my nose it is a little bloody/stuffy. Again, no biggie. The weight gain is where it is supposed to be. I can officially kiss my regular clothes good bye this month! I still have triple the energy tho :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

In case you haven't read it somewhere or been given the same advice to try before...banana a day to keep the charlie horses at bay. If I skipped a day without banana, I was sure to have a painful calf in the middle of the night, and often the soreness would last for a couple days.

12:08 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

2 Charlie Horses at one time... and while in bed! Thats craziness! The weird things your bod does to you when you're knocked up.
-Simone

9:50 PM  
Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

I think you're doing GREAT! Pregnancy brings on the weirdest symptoms - aches and pains. The most comforting thing to know is that most things really do go away after the pregnancy!! About your nose bleeds...I'm sure you know all about how your blood volume/vessels change during pregnancy, it's not uncommon for that to happen. If it worries you, just like anything, don't be afraid to share it with your doctor or nurse!! I found just asking the questions, and getting reassurance, lowered my anxiety tremendously. I cannot wait to see you!!! Just a couple of weeks!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home