Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Pimp My Ride


IMG_3098
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
I had to take my summer campers to Epcot but I obviously shouldnt walk 9 hours while pregnant with triplets so I rented this fabulous ride.

Oh- I also found out my summer campers from last year made up a website (BHCSIepedia) that has all the terms/slang used from the summer camp and notes on all those involved: http://wiki.bhcsi.org/
So I checked it out and found out I was in- how funny!: http://wiki.bhcsi.org/index.php/Jill

2 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

OMG! Leave it to the honors kids to come up with a website about their camp slang. I love your definition. I guess it shows that when they acted like they liked you they weren't faking it!!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Tamelasr said...

Who could ever "fake" liking Jill?
Gotta Love ya! You're just a fun, loving gal!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home