Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Are you kidding me?!?!?

So after meeting with my doctor two weeks ago, he told me which week I should absolutely try to get pregnant on. So guess what. The exact days are the days that Chuckstar will be in Boston. Oh the bamboozlement of timing. So my story stinks.

Here is an odd question to ponder. Do pregnant people take out their belly rings?

Here is a lovely pregnancy picture for your viewing pleasure: http://dogfightatbankstown.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pregnant_men.jpg

6 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I took mine out, but my dr. said it would only be necessary if it started to cause problems. I would have had to take it out anyway for the surgery, though.

Gonna be pretty difficult to try to get pregnant with several states separating the potential parents...sorry 'bout that;>

11:50 AM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I like Skyqueen's idead...Bottle it up yo!

2:49 PM  
Blogger GA girl said...

It's all about the turkey baster babay.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure that you have lots of sex before and after his trip.

You're ovulation days may not be "exact".

10:42 AM  
Blogger Holy Schmidt said...

Once your belly button starts to lose it shape, ot pops out, it will look bad. Go for a half-moon shaped piece, then it won't look like you're sporting a third nipple in your belly. : )

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seemed degrading worried noises sort resulted noxious correctly realm scanningthe trillions
lolikneri havaqatsu

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home