Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Today was like an after school special....

So each year I always have that one favorite comp sci gangster ...you technically shouldn't have favorites but everyone does...they just might not admit it. So this year it is the youngest kid. He is 13, has the roundest cheeks, and is VERY rural. He is the smallest one of the group. So we did rock climbing again tonight with the 2nd half of the group. I'll get down on the floor to take pics of each kid to make it look higher than they are (since they all get a CD of all the pictures I take for the 3 week program). I even fake a few pictures if they are too scared to really climb so their parents think they did...it boosts the ego for some. SO my lil favorite, I took some fake pics at first. But then- this is where it gets very 'after school specialesque'- we start cheerinng him on. Then it becomes a large group cheering him on. Aww! He got all the way to the top (totally kicked my butt mind you!). Then they all clapped when he was coming down. :)
We also had some crazy athletes. They made it up to the top of the rock climbing wall on the parts where there are no nubs to grab. Scchnikes!

It was also the RAs bday today. We printed a door sized poster of him for fun humiliation and we surprised him w/ a cake- all the kids showed up on time to sing him Happy Birthday.
This years group is sooo interesting and very diverse backgrounds.
I gotta start thinking of what I am going to do differently for the video of it all this year....any good song suggestions (I like Green Days- I Hope You Had the Time of Your Life).

I am wiped!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An oldie but a goodie...I've had the time of my life...

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home