Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

1st day of school

I had my first night of class last night. It is a multicultural ed class for a grad certificate I am going for. The teacher is my fav- I had her back in like 1996 back when I was super involved with everything so she has seen me grow up over the years and was thrilled to see me. That's cool. To get to the class, I had to walk past the indoor basketball courts, go through the unmarked hallway to what looks like it is leading you to a closet, and the room was not marked and has no windows. Its a big room- prob one of the best kept secrets on campus b/c it is so hard to find. It should be an interesting class. We had to do the typical intros of ourselves and include where we work and what our educational background was. Out of a class of 23, I'd say 2 or 3 were in their 40's, 3 were in their 30's, me, then the rest were like 23-24 yr olds. As we did the intros, I was listing my degrees like everyone else did but when I was done, you could hear crickets chirp. It was so quiet it was funny! Um yeah- so I have no friends in class! ;) Then the teacher mentioned how I got married on campus and they all thought that was so cool (I thought it was cool how she knew and wasn't even in attendance! Sweet!). So school is cool this semester. I tried to get one more class but they didn't have any offered for my program. Grrr. Parking is CRAZY- as usual the 1st 3 weeks of school.

Speaking of school, my nephew started pre-K. How cool is that!?!?!?He had the coolest book bag and lunch box- parents even called my sis to find out where she ordered it from.
On the home front, I am concerned about Tiger. He is getting hot spots again. It is bad this time. It is on the neck, side, and base of his tail. He didn't even want breakfast and for those of you who know him- that is like hell freezing over.

I knew I would be late getting home yesterday so I left two big chewies for hubby to give to the dogs on his way to work. Monkee is so funny. He gave him attitude like "what the hell is this? Where is my biscuit?" Then he noses at the biscuit cabinet. That dog has so much personality.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Tiger. Is there nothing that the vet can do for the hot spots?

Glad your class is going well. Yeah, if I were in that class, and you listed off your degrees, I wouldn't be your friend either.

Sorry, you are just too much of an over achiever! :P

Good thing that we are friends already!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so nervous, my first comment to a blog. I figured that I had better leave one since it is apparently poor etiquette to view but not comment. So here it goes...I hope Tigre gets to feeling better, lord knows he cannot afford to loose any weight! And about the no friends in class, it is because they all know you are going to blow the curve!!! j/k..kill them with kindness, works everytime!

Have a nice day

1:25 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Parking is Hell: Check

As for Tiger: Have him shaved!

:P

4:41 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

You don't have a reserved spot by now? You're like UCF royalty! I'll have to swing by the Barnett House and have a talk with John about this :)

As for Tiger, Cocoa used to have a lot of problems with hot spots. We used to buy this spray for her. Maybe it can help. If not, you should have him tested for allergies. Cocoa was allergic to grass (crazy, I know) and used to get yeast infections between her toes. May need some ointment.

Good luck.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

One more thing, Kathy reminded me that once we switched from the over-the-counter to prescription flea prevention it helped Cocoa too.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Thanks Enrique!
I even shaved the dog at home (not a pretty site!) to make him look slimmer. Now he looks like he had mange and has nasty hotspots that show up more now. EEEiieee.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home