Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Creepy

So last night me & the hubby watched a horror flick (House of Wax) before bed.
So we were up chatting at 1:45 am in the pitch dark and I said to him that i would like to change my ring tone. Then my phone lit up the entire room and I read the screen and it said ' ring change & something else'
Schnikes. I peed my pants! It didnt change the ring but right when I said I want to change it - that happened. freaky.

Anywho, on a side note- the new Sonnys has some flavored teas like Mango, strawberry, etc. MMmmmmmmmm.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CREEPY! I can't watch horror movies, I get too freaked out. :P

10:08 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Also saw Guess Who starring bernie Mac and Ashton Kutcher. Now that was funny. I got a slew of horror flicks I am ready to watch but no horror buffs to watch with?!?!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

New Sonny's? Strawberry tea?? You're not doing me any favors...only one BBQ place even close to me that even comes close, and it really isn't close to Sonny's.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home