Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Mondays....

What is going on with this madness?!?!? Planes falling from the air, hurricanes going on.....squirrels, plumbing.....such a Monday.
So get this- yesterday, we hada crazy squirrel trapped inside (YES- INSIDE) our pool screen enclosure. Are you kidding me with this? That lil bugger was freaking out and running up and down our screens, the hammock, etc. How did he get in? Earlier in the month we had a red cardinal inside (but the door was left open for that one...). Getting that squirrel out was crazy. Chuckstar tried using a hose and the lil guy loved it and was basically looking for a loofa sponge for the hard to reach areas.....
So then last night I noticed the shower was draining slow which is very, very odd. Then Chuckstar flushed a toilet and it was going very, very slow as well. Same in the back bathroom. So Happy Monday to us- our plumbing is out!!! Schnikes. Rotto Reuter (sp?) is coming over this morning....

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Sounds pretty crappy!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your story sucks!

Let us know if we can do anything to help!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Good thing I had those TWO extra potties from Ben ;)

All is fixed....$800 later.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home