Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Buh-Bye vacation

So much for going on vacation. All of our dreams of a vacation were literally just flushed.....
We got our busted sewer pipe fixed.... $800 later. Maybe I will post a picture of an exotic location in the bathroom so when we 'go'- we can pretend we 'went' somewhere.
Sigh. What a poopy story.
I had class last night. I really enjoy it. There are 25 of us in there and it is w/ my fav prof at UCF. Really cool people though in the class. Oh- it's called Multicultural Ed. I just like to keep afloat of what is going on in the ed system. So I get to campus a lil before 6 to park. Schnikes- I had to park on the 4th floor of the garage! It was packed. So of course after class, I go to my car and there is only one other car on the 4th floor besides mine- and of course- it is parked right next to mine which always freaks me out. I had a bad incident on a top floor of a parking garage back in Miami ...involved pepper spray and all. Not a fan of garages.
Right after work I have an Honors ALumni Elections meeting at Applebees. Hopefully it wont last more than an hour. Then I want to drain the pool a little, (maybe go to the gym), and watch some movies.
School is officially closed tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home