Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Weekend update

First of all- every Floridian owes me a thank you b/c the only reason this hurricane dissipated was b/c we actually prepared for it and bought hurricane supplies (such as tons of pet food, tons of water, etc) in the hottest, muggiest part of the day and in a drizzle. So you are all welcome!

We had a great weekend. On Fri night we went w/ N&O to the trendy lil restaurant called Urban Flats in Winter Park. On Saturday we did some house stuff then went to L&Ms place in New Symerna for dinner w/ their folks. Oh man was the food good. We also got to see the yacht. Schnikes. I would have been happy w/ just the yacht's dingy! It was a 62 foot Symbol yacht. Google it if youd like to see a pic- I can't even express in words how pimp this yacht is.
We also got to eat at the Golden Biscuit and just had a fantastic time.

Today we did some house stuff and the shopping for Mon mornin breakfast. We also went out looking for a sofa bed. After the graduations, we realized we need more sleeping space for family. So then that got us into a house mode and we rearranged our living rooms. We are hoping that the couch we want will go on sale next weekend w/ the holiday and all....We also need a new rug for our TV rooms. Ugh. I might also need to reupolster the drape material over the sliding glass door and maybe switch out the drapes in the TV room. Geeez- this is turning out to be a big project!

Chuckstars diploma arrived today. :)
I have class tomorrow.
More soon.
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Haven't you seen the 11pm track for tonight? It's headed on the same path that Charley took 2 years ago.

Urban Flats is pretty good. Lisa and I love the place. Haven't been for a while...give us a call next time because we'd love to join you!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home