Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The leg spreader.....

So this evening Chuckstar and I went to the gym. They have this crazy machine that I now call The Leg Spreader. So you sit on this machine which is crazy hard to get on. It has these bars that go on the insides of your thighs and WA-Bam- there you go. You have to squeeze those bars till they touch. The interesting part of this device is when you want to leave! It is a production trying to remove oneself from such a device. I really like the track like devices they have there- there is one that I stay on it for a long time only b/c I don't know how to stop it so I have to wait till the whole time is up!If you wait till like 9pm you have the whole gym to yourself. Cool deal (and only $10 a month). It is where I get my TV time in now too.

On an odd note- if any one knows where I can find a KoolAidman costume- let me know. Why do you ask? Do you really want to know? It's work related. Anywho- they are hard to find.

More soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could make the costume, if you can't find one.

You could contact the theatre dept. They have a whole costume team.

Just a thought.

10:00 AM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I've used that machine before...you have to be REALLY careful when you dismount, you can hurt your tendons around your crotch.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've used that machine before. Usually there is one that works your inner thigh and then another one for our outer thigh. There should be a handle below the seat that releases the braces so you can get on and off of it easily. But, that first time - yeah I almost fell trying to get off the crazy thing!!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home