Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

movies & stuff

Yesterday after work Yvette came over again for about 2 hours. After she left, I convinced Chuckstar to help me in the backyard. Our Pygamy date palms get this weird fungus- I have no idea what it is- on one side it is solid black and on the other it is covered in what looks like white balls. It's a pain to treat b/c it has 4 inch long spikes on each leaf. Ow.

So we watced Final Destination 3 last night. I really liked it. Highly recommend it. Tonight after the gym or tomorrow I am hoping to watch When A Stranger Calls.

That's my scoop. I am on my way to pick up the asst dean from the car place on my way to work.
Happy Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

You (Chuckstar) need to encode some of your movies and pass them along to your friends. You have access to the Interweb at high speeds...I could post my reviews of the same movies if you pass them along, yo!

:D

8:04 AM  
Blogger GA girl said...

I think I'm going to buy some recordable dvd's to leave at your place with stamped envelopes so you can make me some and mail em to me. I'm jealous of all the movie watchin ya'll do.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaster- you crazy?!
That be illegal and trackable!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home