Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So most are familiar with how Homecoming equals madness in my office this time of year....So get this.

This year they really got their game in gear and decided to hold 3 can drop offs. Oh- for those of you who dont know- the homecoming philanthropy requires each student org to bring in hundreds and hundreds of pounds of cans. They recycle it and the $ goes to a specified chairty. So this time, instead of storing all of these cans for the 1 drop off (which cant be crushed cans by the way!)- they now have 3 drop off dates (every 2 weeks). So today was the 2nd drop off day. So this morning Emily goes to a storage spot in the back of the building only to find all of the cans I had put back there were gone. G-O-N-E!!! We were robbed. Now keep in mind- they were in closed doors of 2 rubbermaid sheds which means it is someone who knows I had the cans back there. You have got to be kidding me. I'm talking like 60 publix bags of cans. Arrrrrg! So that sux. I'm tellin ya- can time is a serious time- as you see!

Had a bruncheon w/ the VP of Gov't Relations for Disney. She was sool. I would hate her job personally b/c it is way too much politics/lobbying for my tastes. Speaking of politics I will try to get Charles Crist.

Chaz comes back from Iowa today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home