Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Absolutely annoyed

I'm a bit annoyed today.Someone said to Chaz that they think he took the job b/c it is what I wanted, not what he wanted.

Are you freakin kidding me?

First of all, during the process he kept asking me for my opinin and I told him he should ask others b/c it is his decision & I dont want to influence his choice. He should get opinions from others and weigh out his decision based on what he hears and what he wants. Then I get the lecture that I am his wife and my opinion needs to be taken into consideration too- but its his choice & I didnt want to tell him so we went to dinner and made a pro con sheet. We both made seperate ones, and both had the new job pros outweigh the old job ones. I'm just a bit freakin annoyed that people are going to tell him its my decision and not his.
Why do I want him to take the job? Multiple reasons. Reason #1 being that I think another 3 years at Siemens would definitely cause him a heart attack b/c they treat their employees like disposable peons. If I am viewed a bit*h for not wanting him to have a heart attack then so be it. They promise raises and they go back on their words. I'm the one who gets to hear the stories right when he gets home and if I see a better environment for him that is less stressful and harmful, then bygolly I think he should go for it. Reason #2 is the large quantities of travel that Siemens was going to send him on. Yes travel is cool- but when you are trying to start a family- not so cool. He will still get to travel with the new job- just not as often.

Other pros:A much larger salary Management experience over at least 14 peopleFree blackberry pda phone & serviceFree Internet at homeFree gym membershipFree travel and cost of training & conferences4 times as much paid holidays and vacationFree tuitionA big office as opposed to a cubicle (w/ wall sized window)Already knows most of the comp guysStarting in at a really high up position that would take others decades to get toFree health insurance for both of us
I could go on and on but I am too annoyed. Give me a break.

If you were in my situation- what would you tell your significant other?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a no-brainer. I'll say it...TAKE THE NEW JOB CHAZ...TAKE IT!

No questions asked!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Definitely seems like the better choice was made after careful consideration. I'd have come to the same conclusion as you and said so.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home