Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Monster truck show

Had a great time at the Monster Truck Show! Enjoy the pics on my FLICKR acct. I was bummed that Reptoid, Medusa, Superman, and the crazy motorcross wasnt there though. Whats up w/ that!?Ben slept through the good parts!Our seats had backs on them- wow what a difference that makes! We did the tailgate at 3 and that was awesome. Ben really liked that!Enjoy the pics- I am off to Seaworld.

I'll fix my blog later- now I have to access it through Google and through blogger- what the heck did I do?!

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Isn't Flickr Uploader the bomb?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Wow, Kathy and I haven't been to Sea World in a long time! How was the special behind the scenes tour?

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home