Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

SeaWorld

What great weather we are having! I got to go to SeaWorld today. I told my luncheon speaker (the VP of SeaWorld) that my sis & bro were bringing their significant others to town and we were gonna be at SeaWorld this Sunday (he too was at the monster truck show!). He gave me the hook up w/ free admission for all of us but my bro & Chris had to go back south so we called up Nicole & Otto to join us last minute. That was cool! We got a backstage VIP treatment w/ the trainers and the whales after the show. Now that was a pimp hook up! The pics are on the Flickr acct (Ma- click on the pic box till it opens and then click on the itty bitty pic of me up top w/ curly hair to see them all- or choose the slide show option).
I can't believe it didnt rain today on us! I saw some new things there that I had never seen before and I have been there dozens of times. We ate at the Shamu restaurant which overlooks the tank and they do a lil show and the whale is right next to you while you eat- I mean we were totally in the 'splash zone.' To make reservations there you have to call from the secret phone which I had never seen before.
It was cool.

Tomorrow is back to the grind. It is going to be a very busy week. Unfortunately I have a ton of school work to do as well- I'm not liking it for once! But I said I was going to finish this last one and by golly, if I said it, I am going to do it.

We are wiped so we just lit the fire and watched Ashton Kutcher's movie The Guardian. They did a good job. Thats the scoop. It was an event packed weekend. We still have a lot of tailgate clean up to do (clean the grill- and my car especially!).
Thats the update. Hope you had a great weekend.
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Southern Belle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast and it was such a beautiful day for Sea World! Never knew you could get behind the scenes to see the whales - that is awesome. I absolutely love that place and have been telling Rob we need to go sometime.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

My jealousy of y'all right now is almost overpowering;>

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home