Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, February 16, 2007

This makes me crazy!

You know what really erks me? Everyday I am able to get to work while others show up everyday at either 8:30 (or for some, 8:48). Let's put this into perspective.
Let's take the 8:30 crowd for instance. That means I put in at least 2 ½ hours of work a week more than they do. Then take into account that they leave at 4:30. That is another 2.5 hours a week. Now we are up to 5. Now lets take into account the trips to Starbucks (not lunch- just trips)- that is at least another ½ hour per day. That drives me nuts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I can't see how they get away with that. If I come in late, I stay late to make up that time. I'm also salaried, but I'm still expected to put in my time just like everyone else. That would drive me crazy as well.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home