Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, February 16, 2007

I had a lovely Valentine's Day. It was ladies choice :) I told Chaz he
better not get me flowers since I had 800 of them in my office. I got to
do lunch with him on campus. Afterwork we went and played basketball
(HORSE really...), then went to the gym, then got drive thru on the way
home, and watched junk TV together. Delightful.

Today I had an old National Merit of mine request a letter of
reference/recommendation from me for his Oxford app. Holy smokes I have
never seen a more impressive resume. Plus this kid is in Mensa. They
asked me to rate him in different areas, write about strengths &
weraknesses, and they also asked how his numerality ability rated.
Schnikes- I had to look that up so I would use the word correctly!

My 800 roses are gone and I am now down to my single white rose.
Today I have a mtg at 11:30 to decide on my new prog asst. Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I would be intimidated writing a letter of recommendation for Oxford. I would be afraid my grammar or punctuation would be wrong :(

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home