Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend

All is well. It has been a looong work week.
Last night we did the bday thing for Lisa's 30th at Pat OBrians over by Universal. The food was good and the setting was cool- you go inside to eat outside. They have waterfall fountains with fire coming out the top. We then made our way over to the piano bar. It was me, Chaz, Lisa, Rob, Mike, Lynn, Mike C., Jen & Luis, and Denise & Chad. After that we made our way to The Groove. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to kill ya ;)The pics are up on my FLICKR. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a great knight lots of fun

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home