Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The drive to Miami and back

Lets talk about Miss Daisy, my GPS. She rocks. Here is a bad pic of her in action (hey, I was driving, take what you can get!). My fav thing about her is that our car choice on the GPS is a monster truck! She also talks so it is like having a copilot with you. Anyone looking for a GPS- go Garmin, the Magelins stink.

IMG_0061

This is what the butt crck of dawn looks like. It was crazy b/c you could actually watch the fog roll in and out and levitate a few feet off the ground. A lil creepy but still cool.

IMG_0068

I also got a pic of the sunrising on my way to Ben's party. Now that is just cool.

IMG_0072

When I was driving with my bro, we got passed by a crazy clown in a mini van. Are you kidding me with this!?

IMG_0274

On my drive back home, I got surrounded by a bunch of sport bike retards. Here is a pic of 1/2 of them. I was sure I would see some carnage but I had to turn off for my exit. The other 1/2 of them were racing and are not in my shot. Look at the genius girl wearing a bikini top and no helmet. I call that population control. :)

IMG_0279

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home