Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, March 19, 2007

When will this funk end?!?!?!?

Sigh. So our fabulous doc (Mosch) cured us of our Influenza.
The day we start feeling better, Chaz gets tendonitis on the foot. Last time this happened many months ago he had to get 6 weeks of PT and a crazy painful cortisone shot.
So then to get his mind off it we go to dinner w/ N&O to Steak n Shake and get mad food poisoning. Mine only lasted like 3 hours (a fun filled 3 hours where I think I lost 8 pounds!) but Chaz got it way worse. He has been puking every two hours for the past 12 hours. I took him to the doc and it was so bad that they had to give him a shot (he is knocked out now). So I am home from work early and he used his new/last sick day. Schnikes.
We are on a 1st name basis w/ our doc though. :) March is sooo not our month! At least we are insured though....Sigh, now I must go clean the bathroom....you don't want to know (and I dont wanna do it).

Happy Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Sounds like a case of the "Monday's"

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the chili!!

He is the only one who ate the chili!!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home